Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- Kick It Out: Duggan helps set the standard City in the Community 28 February 2014 09:02
- The Taylor Family Foundations sponsors Velocity 2014 City in the Community 27 February 2014 09:20
- Velocity: On Your Bike! City in the Community 27 February 2014 07:52
- New van for CITC thanks to ICP Networks City in the Community 21 February 2014 12:52
- Velocity: Meet Team Hazel Grove Blues City in the Community 20 February 2014 10:03
- Mike Summerbee signs for Men United Club News 31 January 2014 15:55
- City stars saddle up to launch Velocity Club News 18 January 2014 18:07
- Velocity returns! Club News 16 January 2014 11:05
- City coaching clinics this February half-term Club News 16 January 2014 09:19
- School tournament huge success Club News 15 February 2013 14:40