Vacancies at Manchester City
As a member of the Two Ticks scheme, we are proud to show our commitment to employing disabled people and judging people on their abilities alone.
As a member of the scheme we make five commitments regarding recruitment, training, retention, consultation and disability awareness:
These commitments are:
- To interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities
- To discuss with disabled employees, at any time but at least once a year, what both parties can do to make sure disabled employees can develop and use their abilities
- To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
- To take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
- To review these commitments each year and assess what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees know about progress and future plans.
Further information about the Two Ticks scheme is available from the Gov.uk website:
Health and Education Manager
City in the Community (CITC) is the charitable arm of Manchester City Football Club. Established in 1986, the Foundation now works with over 50,000 people each year, delivering a range of activities in Health, Education, Community Cohesion and Football.
The Foundation are now looking to recruit a Health and Education Manager to lead on all aspects of Health and Education programmes delivered by City in the Community. Managing an experienced team, they will be accountable for all Health and Education programmes and will support the CITC Business Development Manager in the strategic and operational delivery of this specific area of CITC.
The successful candidate will have a broad understanding of community initiatives and experience of working alongside external organisations in both the public and private sector. With strong motivational, influencing and negotiation skills, they will be able to create a strong team culture. The job requires an individual capable of communicating comfortably and appropriately with senior representatives of many organisations.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting vacancy reference: MG/355-20140404.
Closing date: 16th April 2014
Salary Range: £26k - £32k
City Football Group promotes equal opportunities in employment and welcomes all applications from people who meet the requirements of the job description.
As a member of the Two Ticks scheme, we are proud to show our commitment to employing disabled people and judging people on their abilities alone. We make a commitment to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
Proposed start date: ASAP
Due to the large volume of expected applications we will only be able to contact those short-listed for interviews.